7 Things Every Designer Needs To Know About Accessibility
When building a website or a product consider your target audience, your goal is to make your website accessible and as much as possible make it easy for them to get the information they need.
Here we have 7 things every designer needs to know about accessibility by Jesse Hausler
- Accessibility is not a barrier to innovation.
- Don’t use color as the only visual means of conveying information.
- Ensure sufficient contrast between text and its background.
- Provide visual focus indication for keyboard focus.
- Be careful with forms.
- Avoid component identity crises.
- Don’t make people hover to find things.
If you want to read the original post your can check it out here @ 7 Things Every Designer Needs to Know about Accessibility
Need Help With Your Websites?
Hi, I’m JF and I'm here to make sure your websites are optimized.